Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most common personal Injury questions we get asked
The cost that you would incur would primarily include the attorney’s fee and the court charges. However, the attorneys at He’s My Lawyer charge you only when the case reaches closure, with no upfront payment.
In case you are at fault in a case, you can always hire help to reach a middle ground with the affected party. In such a situation, our experienced lawyers play the role of mediators in managing the settlement.
A free consultation includes an initial review of the case by the most suitable attorney; this round gives you a chance to explore all legalities surrounding the case and the lawful alternatives available.
We usually charge an amount ranging between $100 and $400. This amount depends upon the level of the appointed attorney’s experience and the case type he is dealing with. In case you want to hire a more experienced lawyer, the price range may be somewhere between $200 to $400.
In New York, victims can easily file a suit for a personal injury case within 3 years.
We take a client’s case based on the following factors:
- The credibility and memory of the client.
- The ability of the client to effectively communicate his case.
- The merits of the client’s claims.
- The damages that are done to the client.
You can prepare yourself based on the following points:
- Write down all the main points related to your case before meeting with the lawyer.
- Make sure to have a full backup of all the information you don’t want to miss.
- Make copies of all the important documents.
- To avoid any disturbance during the meeting, do turn your cell phones to silent.
You can ask your lawyer the following mentioned questions:
- What is your prior experience?
- What strategy would you opt to carry on with my case?
- What are the possible outcomes that I must be prepared for?
- What will be your fees
Following people maybe involved in handling your case (depeniding upon the case nature):
- Junior Lawyers
- Other lawyers
Our initial consultation is usually free of cost. At this stage, we review the legal details of the client cases.