Areas we cover
Our expertise in handling bus accident cases covers, but is not limited to the cases resulting from the the following
– Because of the driver’s negligence, tiredness, drunkenness or falling short of falling the traffic rules on purpose
– Failure of brakes, fuel leakage or any other technical malfunction that was present and was left unattended over an extended period of time
– Buses driving outside a state against the originating or destination state laws
– Negligence on part of the bus operator company in training and enforcing state traffic laws
Rest assured, we are just a call away. Reach out to us by call, email or a visit to book your first free consultation appointment.
The court demands witnesses, rationale and reason for a case to be strong. Incidents of a bus crash can be fatal or end one up in a long term, serious injuries, to say the least. Our team of expert investigators led by experienced bus accident lawyers in Houston are just the allies you need to dig deep into the matter and gather all necessary details to help you get justice. With several years of experience in handling various types of cases, bus accident attorneys at HesMyLawyer are adept at managing claims and cases end to end, working as your representatives in the court and also as you legal advisors.
Here a few plus points you would like to consider. Our team has
– Detailed knowledge of the vehicle’s technical details so as to determine if the accident was caused by negligence or chance
– Experience in ensuring that in case of a financial loss to your asset or for the medical processes required, you are compensated for the cost
– A close eye on the rules and regulations laid down by the Texas Department of Public Safety and U.S. Department of Transportation.