Employment Based Immigration

Employment based Immigration

It is one great experience to be living in the United States of America. The entry, however, requires a visa, whether the entrance an excursion or settling in the country permanently. One way to getting this done is through the employment visa. Employment-based immigration allows foreign nationals to attain legal status and hence be allowed to live in the U.S. during the tenure as an employee with an America based organization.

Are you Searching for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston?

Talk to us! We promise we can help you!



As your legal counsel, we assure you to represent and defend your stance fully before the court. We are not just lawyers but your partners in seeing the case through to closure.

Collaborative Law

There is always a way to solve the legal issue with a fair settlement process. It can be done in the form of financial compensation or by covering up the expenses to mend the physical damage done.

Dispute Law

Our team of professionally accomplished attorneys ensures if both parties are willing for a settlement. In short, we help them solve matters amicably.

More Services

Contact He's My Lawyer

Contact us Today

Reach out to us. Our team of experienced legal professional is all set to get you out of an unsettling situation. Call, email or visit us at your convenience to book an appointment for consultation. We are at your disposal.

Some of Our Most

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the cost of the case?

The cost that you would incur would primarily include the attorney’s fee and the court charges. However, the attorneys at He's My Lawyer charge you only when the case reaches closure, with no upfront payment.

What if I am guilty of negligence?

In case you are at fault in a case, you can always hire help to reach a middle ground with the affected party. In such a situation, our experienced lawyers play the role of mediators in managing the settlement.

What does free consultation include?

A free consultation includes an initial review of the case by the most suitable attorney; this round gives you a chance to explore all legalities surrounding the case and the lawful alternatives available.

More FAQs

Submit Your Query to Us

and we will get back to you.

Why Choose The Best Immigration Lawyer?

If you have secured employment with an organization operating in the United States of America, you still require a visa for entry. Provided that you comply with and fulfill some requirements, you may also apply for the Green Card. While it may sound simple, the complexity is inherent in producing requisite documents like labor certification or demonstrating your employment with the organization as evidence. That and other legal matters governing the process make it imperative that you hire a legal counsel who is top of the line.

The immigration attorneys at HesMyLawyer have years of professional experience that enriches their profile as your legal advisor and representative before the authorities. An added plus is the understanding they have of the entire process, making our attorneys an ideal partner when applying for employment-based immigration.

If you are now ready to apply, get in touch, and our expert immigration lawyers would discuss all legal options you have before you submit your application to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Email or call us at your convenience to book your free, first consultation appointment.

Ready To Become A U.S. Resident?

The immigration laws issued and practiced by the government of the United States are strict; the core objective is only allowing entry to people fulfilling the main criteria without causing disturbance to the other residents in the coming times. One straightforward way to do so is to gain employment at a company operating in the U.S. There are several options for a lawful permanent residency that one could take.

As an applicant, you would fall into one of the following ‘preference immigrants’ categories.

First Preference (EB1) is for the priority workers; those with extraordinary capability in science, education, business, arts, or athletics. You may also apply if you are an outstanding professor, researcher, or hold a managerial position with a multinational.

Second Preference (EB2), on the other hand, welcomes applicants who have higher-level degrees with extraordinary ability to perform.

Third Preference (EB3) is limited to skilled professionals and workers.

As your legal advisor, we would inform you of the documents required for applying you and your family and evaluate if, in any way, you would be considered ineligible to apply for the same. Our goal, however, would remain to obtain the most favorable results for you and to make every effort possible to have the visa granted at the earliest possible. Once you have booked an appointment with us via email or a call, whichever suits you better, we shall conduct a free advisory session with you. Reach out to us today, and we would take care of the rest.

Free Consultancy

We offer our prospective clients an opportunity to have their case reviewed for legal details through a free-of-cost initial consultancy.

Call 832-735-5444