About This Area

Family based Immigration

There are several ways through which you can obtain legal entry into the United States of America. One of those ways is to be sponsored by a family already settled in the U.S. as a legal resident and citizen. While there is special law governing this method, a good immigration lawyer can make the process smoother and make the right efforts to obtain favorable results.

If you are looking for a qualified, experienced immigration attorney, HesMyLawyer is the destination you were searching for.

Are you having any problems but cant consult to anyone?

Talk to us! We promise we can help you! Call us at 123 3234 4214


On Your Side


As your legal counsel, we assure you to represent and defend your stance fully before the court. We are not just lawyers but your partners in seeing the case through to closure. If you find yourself in a situation that requires us to mediate, do not hesitate to call, email or visit us with the concerns and we would make sure to help.

Protecting Financing

Collaborative Law

Not all cases need end in punishment, there is always fair settlement possible; in the form of financial compensation or in covering expense to mend the physical damage done to an asset for instance. HesMyLawyer is your alibi in assuring you the settlement that is fair and compensates for the damage.


Dispute Law

Our team of professionally accomplished attorneys ensure that should both parties be willing, a settlement is reached between the parties outside the court. If matters can be handled amicably, why not, we are here to moderate the process on your behalf.

More Services

Contact Hes My Lawyer

Call us today, email us or leave a message

Reach out to us. Our team of experienced legal professional is all set to get you out of an unsettling situation. Call, email or visit us at your convenience to book an appointment for consultation. We are at your disposal.

of Our Most

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the cost of the case?

The cost you would incur would primarily include the attorney’s fee and the court charges. However, the attorneys at HesMyLawyer charge you only once the case has reached closure, no upfront payments are required

What if I am guilty of negligence?

In case you are at fault in a case, you can always hire help to reach a middle ground with the affected party. Our experienced lawyers play the role of mediators in managing the settlement in such a situation.

Read More

Leave us your info

and we will get back to you.

Case Studies

Are you looking for reliable immigration attorneys?

If you have decided to visit or move into the United States of America and have a family member who can be your sponsor into the country, you have passed one important step in the entire process. An American citizen relative or family member is your sponsor as well as your guarantee to the government. Also, since this is a legally permissible way to enter, a lot of initial complexity is done away with.

Next, you need a very strong and competent ally, an attorney who is an experienced immigration lawyer to see you through the entire process. With the sheer amount of documentation and the preparation for the interview, experience, expertise and in-depth knowledge of pre-requisites is the key.

At HesMyLawyer, we have a team of competent immigration attorneys who know the process, understand the documentation requirements for the sponsor and the person seeking immigration and also have a knack for preparing you to handle the questions well in front of the authorities. If you meet all eligibility requirements and have a clear record, we assure you of a smooth sailing with our experienced lawyers and wish you good luck in obtaining the visa.

What is family based immigration?

Under the United States Immigration laws, as a citizen of the state, you can petition for a relative or a family member to gain entry into the country. One must however fulfil one of these requirements as a sponsor

–          Citizen of United States

–          Green card holder

–          Asylee or refugee admitted into the country within last two years

Falling into any of these categories, you may nominate your spouse to be (fiancé) or even a child you intend to adopt in the near future. The sponsoring relative however has to be at least 21 years in age and can file a case for spouse (current and to-be), children (real or adopted), parents and siblings. It is important to mention however that there are a few restrictions and limitations on the type of relations that U.S. citizens and U.S. legal permanent residents can apply this immigration for. Needless to say that only your legal counsel with enough knowledge and experience would be your best and most dependable guide.

At HesMyLawyer, we provide all prospective immigrants a first feel consultation session. Should you have finalized your decision to travel to the U.S.A, please reach out to us via email or call and book your appointment today.


Free Consultancy

We offer our prospective clients an opportunity to have their case reviewed for legal details, through a free-of-cost initial consultancy.

Call 832-735-5444