Areas We Cover
Our team at He’s My Lawyer is highly experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable regarding handling all of the following kinds of workplace injury cases in Houston, such as:
- Slip and fall accidents that are caused due to a slippery or wet floor with no warning for the passing by people.
- Electric shock caused due to the malfunctioning wiring system at the workplace.
- Damage occurred to the employees due to any toxic fumes present in the workplace’s atmosphere.
- Getting injured by any of the following objects, such as a fan, lamp, etc.
- The muscle strains resulting from lifting any heavy item at work.
- Cuts due to handling sharp objects and machinery at work.
In all of the mentioned situations and the ones related to them, we are here to help you with our required expertise and legal knowledge. We will not only guide you through all the judiciary process but also act as your legal representative before the court of law.
The lawyers at He’s My Lawyer know the latest updates regarding compensation laws concerning the workers.
To prove your case, our workplace attorney explains the following factors before the court of law:
He will explain that it is the duty of the employer to provide care to the employees because apart from the salaries, bonuses, etc., the employee also needs to be provided with a safe working environment.
- A prominent breach in the duty of care:
After explaining the first factor, the attorney will explain how this duty was breached. He will do this by finding concrete evidence against the one who is responsible.
After that, he will prove that you are seriously injured. He may do this by showing the physical evidence of your injury or can do this by submitting the hospital reports, etc.
- Injury caused due to a care breach at the workplace:
Last but not least, he will successfully relate all the factors to explain that the injury is caused due to negligence in maintaining the safety measures at work.